LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
他没有错 他只是不喜欢我

Random post ;
I can't believe that i actually get over it within a day. tsk..............................................Okay so i went to watch you're the apple of my eyes
again but with
sy & breakfast. Really v nice lo! I dislike the ending but at least at the
parallel of the universe they are together :)
So i'm broke offically, or should i say all along is broke one!
Gonna work on fri but then the pay is no longer $9/hr lo. Sian max but then better than nothing. I work is to clear my debt can! working for the sake of working lo...........................
v xin tong one take pay equal to no pay LOL!
I should just get over it!
i don't know what to update anymore. okay there is assignment this thur for mmd! so random can. lucky
kw will be there for me :>
really thank him a lot!
Posted on — Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 11:45 PM