facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Maybe I should try to get over it,
HALORHA!
Long time no post le la! Actually thought of close down this blog and "tiao chao" to tumblr instead then i realize nvm bah. Will try to update regularly hopefully people still reads it. Do tag me to let me know ah if not i will remove my tagbox and let it be a diary.
So i changed to a simple blogskin and uploads a playlist into this blog. My current playlist in ipod. Really very nice la >< Addiction lo. I listen before i sleep, go to bath, traveling everything.. Hehe!

Just came back from a 3 days 2 night clique chalet.Regretted a lot of stuff although there are things i can't remember. I don't know what the hell i did and
i truely hope things don't screw up.. :( Okay dont think wrongly no wrong things happened LOL! Haiyo dont care la. I tell myself not to drink anymore unless celebration or what and will know my limit. I hate getting too drunk.. Should stop ranting abt that. HAHA! SY GET OVER IT!

Oh ya! It is 29 sept today = result day. I don't know what time the result will be release la but then can i don't check? I think my attachment will pull me down lo.. and my practical for WAD module.. I JUST WISH MY THEORY CAN PASS SIGHTLY BETTER so at least can pull up a bit la.. :( hais................................................. If my gpa didnt drop or got improves then at least my mood will be cheered up a bit or should i say a lot.. so please please ah! D:

Posted on — Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 12:29 AM