LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Tomorrow,

Hi... Feel like blogging out of a sudden.
There is so many things happening.. I don't know how to handle.. Like my family & my relationship..
I realised that everything is being too hard for my younger brother.. I just hope that he can rely on us and let us help him..
I just hope i've the courage.. I'm waiting still..
I don't know why i'm such a messed up girl :( I kept crying telling myself everything will be alright. I feel like going back to the last time & made a wise decision about those things that is in front of me. But i know there is no way whereby you can go back.. Hais.
I hope i can let go of everything and leave this place of saddness and stressfulness and never come back or maybe going away temporary.. Because i feel so really messed up.
I need someone to talk to but but i just want to talk to you but you're not going to be here with me temporary.. I want to stop crying but
be brave.. :(
iflgaancbbiijth.. iaaoalot.. htlgoetiha?Maybe i should try to type everything in secret code next time.. LOL!
Currently feel headache & giddyness.. Haven't had a meal since i woke up.. :<
Posted on — Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 3:54 PM