facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I wish I am pretty.
(What does it mean?)

HALORHA! LONG TIME NO SEE I THOUGHT WORLD END! LOL! HA!

3 April 11 ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY B! ♥
GROW UP & BE MORE MATURE OKAY! HA!
LOVE YOU! :D


Okay worked during holiday. Slacky but tiring! ): Because of the working hours is very early. I had to wake up at 6.30 everyday ): Nothing much to update about that ~

Instead of reporting to school for the first day of new school term, i report to one company! ): BECAUSE ATTACHMENT STARTS FROM TODAY, & WILL BE ONGOING FOR TEN FKING WEEKS! LOL! I better cool down.
The place is far add on to the 8.30am must reach there de timing = totally shag/cui/torture! ))):
I've to wake up at 5.45am to 6am! It's f early! DIE MAN! Plus must wear jeans & t shirt. Where the hell to buy so many jeans and t-shirt ): So i don't care, i first day wear jeans for them liao. Tml onwards legging or stocking liao! :))) I'm a good girl.
10 weeks of challenge. Be it work or relationship or friendship. I hope all can be maintained well! JY TSY! :D

I'm starting to feel sleepyy already! Will update real soon! Wish me luck & of cause tag me! THANKS (Y)

Posted on — Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:10 PM