LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Hopefully everything will be back to normal,

HALORHAAA!
Here to update again. Just want to rant things out :( So if you all don't like this side of me then don't continue reading ya! :D
2 days had passed for my attachment. The start of the day wasn't good. Yesterday, i forgot to bring my log book so i rush home and back to the mrt so i sweat like hell? Then i don't know which way or which direction to go to vivo so i miss my train just to plan :( Ended up, the log book is not used. & i'm not late. I don't know why i so suay. Today, i leave house early, slow walk to the mrt then reach too early so slack outside with Kw till left with 5 mins. I thought i won't be late, but i'm wrong! :<<< I walk to the wrong lobby without me knowing as i forgot it's lobby C. The lift don't stop at the 6th floor so ended up went up to the 10th then back to the 5th! Till i reach the 6th floor, there is no sign of my office! I don't know what happen totally! :( I kept going up and down up and down till i walk to lobby C & saw my partner. Then i rmb suppose to be in lobby C! I was late for like 15 mins! :,( I hope tml will be a smooth day please!
Btw, i was separated from Maggie & Kw :( I pair up with Wl. She is really funny & cute! Just the keep lost part! :(
End of the rant :))))))))
Today
B came to my area to meet me but i wasn't in a good mood as my bill was burst! $90 leh!
Sorry! :<<<<<<<<<<<
Posted on — Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:34 PM