facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Worried

Nw theory test later.. :(
Feeling super stressed up..
I wish i could turn back the time to yesterday, then i will choose to stay up late and revise instead of go and sleep early..
I wish i could turn back the time when my alarm rang at the timing of 6.45am..
But there is no time machine in this world..
I still got so many so many stuff to revise & memorise..

I got a very strong feeling that i'll flunk the test badly..

Later no matter how hard the paper is, i must try not to cry in or after the exam..
I MUST! SY JY!
:')


Posted on — Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM