LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I.HATE.MENSES!

Random update!
Got my attachment letter.
Going warehouse man! :( Guess life over there wouldn't be good! Envy Camay's attachment lo ~ Nevermind! There must be some good & bad point in the job one!
TSY BE POSITIVE! Don't get fired ah! SIAN!
Life is getting more stressful as I grow older..
How I wish I'm a child again.. Guess everyone wish it too! Stomach aching like usual :((((((((((((((((((((( Don't dare to go see doctor man! Why my body like this one?! :( FML!
OH YA! Japan experience the biggest tsunami today. Indon is having one soon.(?) Lucky we got indon to cover for us. I can't imagine when there is a tsunami man! :( Starting to believe that 2012 is true.. I still got so many stuff haven do. SIAN TTM! Hopefully human beings can take care of this planet & God suddenly don't want to punish us already and let us off :/ I must be thinking too much! LOLLLL!
I hope my relationship with
B will get more stable & happier!
JY :)
P.S. I'm trying my best seriously..
Posted on — Friday, March 11, 2011 at 9:54 PM