LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Outing with girlfriends, (L)

HEYYYY EVERYBODY! HA! LOL!
Just reached home & came to update to waste some time. Like a bored only :/
Went out with girlfriends (L) ; Jk, Hq, Xq, Lind & Yh to celebrate a belated birthday for yh! Catch Just go with it. I rated it 5/5! It's very nice & funny! Maybe i love romance show bah ~ I want watch No string attach man! :( Didn't do much, doesn't feel like celebrating birthday :( Think the movie fault lo! :/ Well meet up soon! Maybe some singing session or what bah! Long time no sing leh ~ HA!
SIAN SIAN SIAN! TEST & EXAM COMING UP!
Hope luck is with me, let me maintain the 3.1 gpa or higher gpa grade ya! (must have more confident to myself! :0 )
Alright, like a nothing to update already! 1 more day & my weekend will be overrr! :( SAD ONLY!
I also don't know what i'm waiting for. I'm sleepy but don't want go sleep first! I feel like playing computer, but nothing to surf! >:|
Enough of my craps! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Posted on — Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 10:19 PM