LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Tml will be a better day,

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Long time never update already, :/ Anybody still reading?????????????????
Okay, gotten my new result of school/ course or whatever. Moe offered me
Accounting. Kinda sad because i putted banking services first :( but even if banking services, doubt i can make up my choices immediately lo.
I'll miss all my friends & of cause boyf. ( i talk till as if i'm going to leave that school LOL!)
It is really hard to make up my mind. There is so many things to think.
- Accounting fees for each term is like
$1750+ while my current course is only
$800.
DIFFERENCES VERY BIG LEH! My dad asked me to go and check if it is diploma or not first tml.
- My gpa already quite high. BUT BUT!
I doubt my gpa can remain like this man! Cmath already a stress to me :(
- My math is already very cmi, if i take up this course, i wonder can i survive or not lehhh.
- My friends & boyf lehhhh ~ HAIS!
But if it is diploma, and the course can earn much more money, my dad confirm ask me take that course oneee. Further more, can be OL more easilyyy :/ ( i'm thinking too much )
By 1st Feb, I have to decide every-single-thing. How i wish i'm in malaysia already..
Okay. I shall stop ranting about that and go check up at cvc tml. :)
I didn't brought any dress or what for cny, like a common already.. Celebrating at malaysia shouldn't wear till so nice after all. But i feel like never buy dao a single outfit lo :/ Think too causal liao! Top & shorts only.
Went to see doctor yesterday due to something.
Doctor say i under too much stress, lack of sleep, too upset :( & my classmate said i got eye bag lehhhhhhh! Like wth lo! I never had eye bag in the past, maybe really too tired le... :(
I shall go continue my la bi xiao xin for some laughing time :D
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Posted on — Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 7:49 PM