facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Respect people's relationship,

HAPPY 2011! :D

Okay, can't believe 1 year just past like this.. like a fast only.
There is a lot of changes, some good some bad. Just hope the good ones will remain forever. Hmmm what am i saying, i don't even know. HA!

Well didn't countdown due to something, so just slack around with boyf in the end. It is enough already, :) Don't feel so bad ya!

Well, i think every new year, people will make resolution(s) , is it called this way? I don't know. First time making it. A bit nervous. OKAY TSY IS BULLSHIT-ING!

New year resolution.
1. To get a good grade, promote to higher nitec then poly. IMPORTANT WISH.
2. No more quarrels, be it family, friends, relationship. I know hard, but i'll try my best.
3. Had everlasting relationship with b, and everlasting friendship with friends!
4. Make everyone happy! ^^
5. Get more clothes :/
6. Hair grow faster!
7. Lesser stomach aching :(
(now will be a bit emotional, bear with it, or don't continue to read it..)
8. No more stuck in the middle situation, i know it is hard too. but hopefully it will lessen..
9. I'll be less irritating, annoying..
10. I'll cry and care lesser.
11. Able to love myself more, and care about myself more..
12. What to focus on : BE HAPPY!



Think this few bah, anymore will add on next time :/ HA!

Nothing much to update too! Oh ya!
I feel like going back to malaysia next week but but i got no time! ):
I left with one week, but i got work, chalet & project! How am i suppose to go back? I feel so sad now! Unless i don't care my work & chalet, then faster choose 1 day go back school and make sure with everything about project then faster go back malaysia and do project at the same time! Hmmm.. seems rush-yyy! HAIS! what should i do?
How am i suppose to quit when they need people to replace the full time worker that wants to take off? plus i want buy things too........................................ HAIS!
Holiday too little le la! ):

SHIT! it is 2 plus now, tml still need to work! I better go restt......... why am i tied down by work?! ):

Posted on — Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 1:53 AM