facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Please,

16 Dec : HAPPY SEVEN MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABY! (although it is a bit late)
but you know I STILL LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! ♥

17 Dec : HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CAMAY SOAP!
Hope you love the surprise and you will love my "present(s)" !
It must be your first time to blow the candle without the fire, special right?!
STAY HAPPY! (L)

Okay, holiday start & i've started working! 10 hours per day is kinda long as i can't do anything like last time, eg text-ing/chatting/slack/reading/playing game as there is cctv in this shop! ): I'M BORED! Cg & Pr came to visit me on the first day of my working day, hehe! Shocked okay!

Well, planned to do vb project today (20 dec) but ended up slacking with baby! I'M GONNA START MY VB PROJECT on hmmm...................... next week :/ Will be working the whole of this week expect for friday as needed to do pm1 project!

I'm tied down by work! I got "lots" of project, boyf & friends one! HAIS! NEXT WEEK! I'm gonna tell my boss that i can't work for so many days for next week, i can't be soft hearted! &&Why so many people ask me watch Rapunzel ah? I watched the 3D with my cousin already! :D VERY NICE OKAY! Rated 5/5!

Okay, i better end now, just ranting about my life..........................................



P.S : ishywbatwfmtnw.... wfmp, ihyfwfa..... iyrlm, ihyhtptwfmfo... ijhft...

Posted on — Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 1:43 AM