LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
You know it yourself the best.

Hi. Yo. Hello.
Halorha. Hey.
Anybody readingggg? :3
16 Nov ;
HAPPY 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABYYY! :D
Let's work hard in this relationship & don't give up so easily!
Just trust me, I won't leave you for another guy because I fking ( :/ ) won't. No worries ya!
I LOVE YOUUU! ♥
Nothing much happen for the past few days or weeks ( count from the last post )
Just feel extremely exhausted because the the Pm1. Every monday & friday a week for this project is a killer despite of all the
fun i had with my classmates! Luckily this week only 1 time, if not i'm so gonna be so dead..
Just had my maggie as dinner, gonna be so fat can!
I feel like sleeping/resting now due to the
overwhelming emotional that i've gone thru today..
Every minute/hour there is something "new" for me to explore.. i don't find it interesting man!
i need an escape! ): SUCKS TTM!
even now i'm still thinking.. it is bad for health, i better stop thinking!Well today is a emotional post, i better end now man!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
i want to die so badlyyy,
Posted on — Friday, November 19, 2010 at 11:48 PM