facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Do you love her? Do you love her?

I'm here again! :D

Chatting on the phone with Baby now, but he gonna hang up real soon!
I don't know what to update too, just got the urge to update!

Spent my day with him at his place today. :) I taught him some math, well he knows almost every question basically. I only mange to teach him a few questions & we got into some argument because i don't have a lot of chance to teach him which makes me fed up :/ I know i'm kinda crazyyy, but i just want to let him know I can take care of him too! Nevermind! Tml teach him the networking calculation, see how he die! HA!

Speaking of networking! I'm really very regret for not paying attention from the start of the new semester man! When this thursday I sat in front paying real attention, i find it really easyy! or is that chapter easy only ): now is the practical part! i've ZERO knowledge/understanding for it. I missed a lot of lab practices! I want to buck up seriously, but i don't know who to find! I always emo in the middle of the practical lesson ):

I've been watching Gossip girl season 1 lately! IT IS AWESOME CAN! Even now posting, i'm in the middle of the show. HA!
But going to play 1 round of dota with him after posting first before continuing my show!

Nothing much to update! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Random thoughts : Long time didnt go out with baby already..

Posted on — Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 10:18 PM