LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Let's be happy!
What if I rather people around me is happy and yet can't make a good decision? Here again! I wondering if people is reading my blog, comment please! ): Skipped school today, accompany B. Thought there is a surgery, ended up we waited for fucking 2 hours plus, they said today is just a review, so have to wait a month later before the surgery! Waste time only! Not really very hungry today actually but I just eat ): I better stop eating tomorrow! There is networking practical/theory and computing math, I hope teacher didn't teach a lot and will be able to catch up what i had missed! ): Meeting J,Xq,Lind tomorrow for the child eye movie! :D B tagging along, first time he is going out with my friends. I hope it will go smoothly.. I don't want anyone to be unhappy because of this outing ): Okay, I realised every paragraph ends with a ): , better post something happy in the next few paragraph or sentence! :D :) ^^ C: :> :3 Okay, think is enough, haha! Gonna watch my 台湾龙卷风! ADIOS! :>
Posted on — Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM