LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Imy.
YO! STEP! =/Nothing much to do, so come and update! School was okay, just that Adam like very slack one! One good thingy about it, can go home early, HA! Computing math, hopefully I will be able to cope with it, they say harder than A math D: i never even learn A math can! then i so stupid one! HAISToday pe, mark attendance can go home, but I stayed back with some of the classmates to play basketball. Fun can, long time no exercise! I want go gym too, but too bad Sy need to go off early, so play basketball. ): Buy drinks > B send me home! (L) Hopefully B's surgery can went on smoothly for tomorrow! :3 okay okay, i better finish up this post, had been dragging for very long! TSKBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Posted on — Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 9:49 PM