LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I'm sorry! ):

8 Oct ;
Meet up with B! (L) Decided to eat steamboat so skipped lunch, and went to eat during evening time. I think confirm grow fat de leh!
Monday went bbq to eat, tuesday eat Seoul Garden, friday steamboat! AHHHHHH!
Never mind, B says he wont leave me even if I grow fat. BETTER BE IT! :D
9 Oct ;
Meet up with him again! Tsk tsk. Well something bad happened, shall not elaborate! :C Lucky,everything was back to normal after that! :)
Dinner > Trained home!
I'm sorry! You know I'm always playing, please don't take my words so seriously.. I really will be careful of my words. I know just by apolpgise, it won't work as the hurt is already there but still SORRY SORRY SORRY! ):
Meeting him tomorrow, =/ Haven decide what are we gonna do yet! ):
School starting in one day time! Our new time table damn shui la!
Mon - 9.30am to 12.30pm
Tue - 10am to 4pm ( woots! just realised start at 10am!)
Wed - 9am to 1pm
Thu - 8am to 2.30pm
Fri - 8.30am to 12.30pm
But the modules damn hard! Networking ( worst than Cmos i think! ) + Computing Math = FAIL only! D:
Think my post very long liao! & I wasted a lot of time writing this post like again. As i kept going to other website HAHA!
I put up a tag box, so tag plox! THANKS! :3
Posted on — Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 10:29 PM