LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
ijustneedyounow,

Halorha! :>
6 oct ; Went to kbox with
J, Hq, Yh, St at marina square :) 3 hours of singing is not enough for us, we sang till the person "chase" us then we go off, funny! After that
Yh & St went off as they don't want to join us to bugis. Suppose to meet
B,ended up due to some reasons, it was cancelled. Ate Wo Ai Taimei, then
Hq went off to meet her friends,leaving
J & me behind! ): Walk around,but nothing caught my eyes! But brought back the same slipper as the current slipper cmi already, lol! Bused home after that! Fun day with them once again!
MEET UP SOON! (L)7 oct ; Woke up check my result, as everyone is doing it.
I passed. Got Distination for Java & grade A for Mme, both module is in charge by Chester. I think that some of you think that I got so high for this two modules is because he
放水 or what. But I really did study for my Mme, and there is no error for my Java practical exam. Feel a bit
冤枉. Hais. If ITE really mark this way, then I guess the next sem, I don't need to pass le. Adam don't even like me how to pass?! + I'm weak in my math.. ): Got grade C for Cmoss, I thought will be getting a D or fail, so luckily. Hopefully I can maintain my GPA or get higher!
JIAYOU!Prepared myself then went to meet
B. :3 Slack slack then trained home.
Was very emotional on my way home.. I have no idea why, but the feeling comes & go very easily! Hate it to the max! But I'm a cheerful girl, so getting happy back is quite easy.. ^^Nothing much to update too, COMMENTS! :D
Good night humans being!
P.S It is kinda unbearable to laugh & cry at the same time.. I better get used to it! :D
Posted on — Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 10:44 PM