facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I laugh at my own jokes, because I'm f funny.

HALORHA!
Random picture!*
change my blogskin, like finallyyyy, heh! so gonna make one post since I'm in the blogger account. & I should really increase the frequency of updating my blog each week,but I was wondering if there is a lot of people reading my boring life ~

Well, can't remember what happen for the past few days, think I hang out with B almost everyday. Did I neglect my friends? ):
But not to worry, I'm going out with Sy to bedok with B tomorrow! As we will be having class BBQ on monday,so we needed to check out everything like the food, price, etc. I shall leave everything to Sy & B to handle, hehe! I go there make them laugh and create trouble for them tomorrow! Good idea! *I'm talking to myself! =/

AND AND! after two days, we finally do a spring cleaning at B's room! I'm a GOOD GIRLF! (L)

So the looking forward to monday! Sy, B and me organised it! Nevertheless, because we are very creative to think of such event, or because we are just too free, =/ LOL! But butt, we want to have some bonding with the class mah, so good of ussss! :D

Perhaps, I'm kinda high or what, didn't realised that I've typed so much and longgg! :) This is to prevent a short post or too boring, heh!

THINK I BETTER STOP WRITING! I MISS MY BOYF like so fast only although I just met him like almost everyday! HAHA!

I LOVE BAOKANG! I LOVE BAOKANG! I LOVE BAOKANG! I LOVE BAOKANG! I LOVE BAOKANG!

Okay, I think I used a lot of time on this post, because I pause,write,pause,write! Went to da bian,& chatting at msn! =/ Even JEROLYN blogged faster than me! D:
Shall not be naggy and end now! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE! COMMENT WO! XIE XIE! \m/

Posted on — Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 12:40 AM