LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I hope everyone will be happy,seriously
HALORHA EVERYONE! :> Long time didn't update already, anyone still reading?! Went kbox with J, Ting, Xq, Ph and Rl on 23 oct ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAOSHENG! :3 ). Had fun singing! I WANT MORE KBOX SESSION but but the 8 dollars promotion no more le! But but butttttttttt! Party world got $10.50 one! 4 hours somemore! WHO WANT? Heh!25 Oct ; Had O level English paper 1 & 2! First paper confirm plus chop fail de leh! But still I hope i can at least pass the overall paper! ): Met up with Sy, B, Js & Ys for steamboat actually , but after walking for so longggg, it was closed! SORRY! Had ajisan ( don't know how to spell ) in the end. Let's try our luck again ya! =/ Anyway, hope you all have fun still! 26 Oct ; Math paper 1. 27 Oct ; Math paper 2. Again, both papers leave quite a lot of blanks, just hope that I can pass again or maybe with better grade! D: 28 Oct ; Finally went to school, didn't skip school okay! HA! Slack with B after school, :D P/S. I don't know how to make everyone happy... Hais.. I don't wish to be such a failure!
Posted on — Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 11:55 PM