facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

:'D

Early in the morning 6.30 o'clock, prepare myself for school as per normal.

Bused to school > met up with girlfriends and B later on.
Had Networking theory in the first lesson, I break down during lesson! Didn't mean it one lo, totally don't understand the whole chuck of theory when I'm totally not interested in computer stuff, why would I even care how a email is being send? ( today chapter 2 theory ) Tsk.
So when Sathest (?) realised i crying, he stopped teaching and Chester & classmates came to comfort me. THANKS! Actually Sathest not that bad! Sorry classmates! ):
Will try to control my emotional! :B

Had lunch in cafe 1 with B then saw Xq at bus stop, trained down to Ps to meet J :D
Catch The Child Eye, cover my eyes almost throughout the whole movie! But roughly know the story plot still, I CLEVER OKAY! :B
Went off with B to my area > go home.
Sorry J and Xq! Let's meet up again!

Am I neglecting my girlfriends? ): Hais!

Anyway nothing much to update too,
counting down to 1 hour 30 mins!
Will update my blog very soon like again! :>

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted on — Friday, October 15, 2010 at 10:02 PM