LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I'll work hard.
HALORHA! Currently location at malaysia ; my hometown, heh. 16 Aug ; HAPPY 3 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY Baby! ♥
B came to my area and had lunch today, after that, bused to Amk.
Pool > Movie.
After that he send me home. : > I LOVE YOU! Let's last even longer, ha!
My beloved cousin, JiaLe, still in school so she wont be able to play with me. Ha.Gonna stay here for like a week or less, B says he miss me x: Better be it! & take good care of yourself. :D I WILL MISS YOU! I brought my books with me, couldn't believe it hor, but really will try to study as much as I can. B set for me a very highhhhhhhhhhhh target can! ): But will work hard one la, ha. Nothing much to update le, byeee~
Posted on — Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 1:07 PM