facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

1 more day.
Hi..
I've been in malaysia for 4 days (including today) , things was pretty okay until yesterday night..

Had been studying for few days, but not that much la. Going back to singapore on Sunday, hope everything goes well..
Everyday wait till Jia Le reach home from school then go out play, very peaceful.
Nothing much to update too, heh.




Although things have solved, but I can feel the changes.. it hurts..
After every quarrel, the changes will be bigger..
Like some kind of cold treatment.. Maybe you didn't realise but I feel it somehow..
FVS > YSTAMBYBWITTGCTY > TCT ..

每次都做了让你难过的事 可我每次只会说对不起
*不是每次一句对不起,就会换来一句没关系*
也许说了一百次对不起 你也不会原谅我吧
我不敢奢望你原谅我 -

Posted on — Friday, August 20, 2010 at 2:02 PM