LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Why is it happening that often? ):
Happy two months with B on 16 June,let's last long ya. (L)Celebrated
Syn Yee's birthday two times, see how good am I, Ha!
First time was with
Sy,B & YaoSheng, went to Novena to eat Steamboat,well there is a lot of seafood,hopefully she will enjoy the meal :D But in the afternoon, went to ehub, catch Predators with
Sy,Ys,B,YiRong & JinSha, heh.
Second time was with
girlfs ;
Camay, PeiRong & AiJia, went to sing Kbox @ AMK, brought a small cake too. :D B joined us in the evening, had dinner, then girlfs headed home first leaving only
Sy,B and me to watch The Blood Pledge :D Both of them wasn't scare at all, lol! I at there cover till want fall asleep, haha.
Went to Expo with
Sy in the afternoon, brought those "nonsense" things, kinda waste money after looking at it. x: Ate dinner at Sy's working place area, after that bused home. :B Chat with
B on the phone for a few times then he went to sleep, C:
School starting tomorrow! ): I want go back malaysia, but not because of army okay! I must go back, how I wish there is holiday for me. OH YA! YOG! Suddenly remember! Good good, gonna go back & relax myself. :D Hopefully my dad will allow,didn't get to go back during the last holiday, ):
Nothing much to update too, ADIOS!
Posted on — Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 10:29 PM