LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
So much love , :D

HALORHA! :D
Second day of the school , it was okay. JUST THAT I DON'T LIKE CMOS LESSON! ): & what worst is next week is cmos test! F. Okay,let's end this. HA.
Oh ya! Catch Toy Story 3 (3D) with
J darling on 3 July at Cathay :D
Pasta mania > shopping > Slack > Laughing away > bused home!
Let's have more outing right! Heh.
Okay! Think I got to stop now, chatting with
Bk on phone and makes me lazy to continue typing although I love typing a lot x:
& OH YA!
I want to depends on him much WAHAHAHA! :D I don't want take care of you already! Joking la! :D
G'night and sweet dream human being! :D
Posted on — Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 9:13 PM