facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I don't like stress!
Halorha! :D
Long time since I last updated. Someone said my blog is dead,so gonna try to think about what to update and its gonna kill my brain cells D:

Nothing much happen, currently having holiday. Haven finish doing my Lla project D: Hopefully I'll get to go to Ecp for my project tomorrow.

24 June - Meet up with Jero, Huiqi, Xueqi & Yeokhoon to celebrate Hq's belated birthday :D Went to walk walk at bugis and brought one top for her as present, hopefully she will like it. Headed down to Clarke Quay for pub session. Wasn't expected to be /ended up that way, kinda don't have the drinking feel too. Gonna make it up for it :D Hope Hq and the rest enjoyed themselves! :]

26 June - Met up with Jero then headed down to Xq's house for chocolate fondue's session! Nice okay! Let's have more more, heh. Went down to bugis to meet up with Ruis' for singing. Keep singing, and singing. I love to sing! RANDOM! Bused home after dinner and slacking :D

Had class chalet on 28 - 30 June, well, stayed for one night, then headed home at evening on second day. A lot of unhappines happened on second day D:

Meet up with B to slack at my area today :D Although there is some unhappiness in the morning, but let's start afresh ya! (L)

I shall end here. There is picnic outing with my classmates tomorrow! :D

P/S. Kinda stress over studies.. ):

Posted on — Friday, July 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM