facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I hope it turn out to be a happy day..
HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY BAO KANG! :D

Although in between we quarrel a lot, but hopefully nothing change.
I still love you a lot , although I don't say that word as often, I still mean it okay!
There is a lot of things I want to say but don't know where to start. & first time writing this kind of post x: A bit ps la.
Over all, let's just work hard in this relationship & last long! I will try to take care of you instead of you ah! haha.


P/s. Still waiting.. D:

Posted on — Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 11:07 AM