LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Refresh.
HALORHA! :D Long time didnt update le, no one knows this blog also (except for Jk darling) and I'm really really very lazy to update. Heh. 16 May. Together with Brian Sim. Although there is some changes, but hopefully everything will be back to normal. I don't want to lose any single friend. Everyone is important to meee, seriously :D Hopefully it will be forever , BSBK ♥Life in school was good, just that dislike the feeling of needing to get up early in the morning, bath, blow hair then headed down to school. Cliques was okay, they are fun when they're in the good mood :D My outside world friends, no longer contact that often or should say didn't le bah? After that inciddent, everything changed. You betray me, letting my friendship with them became not that good. Even if I can get back with them, it will only be awkward. So, I don't get the link in after that incident,you suddenly want to betray me, making them don't like me, after that tell some of the people and writting on your blog saying you cherish the friendship with me de meaning. Suddenly I realised that we're very far apart, we're merely just stranger. Whatever good term or bad term that we go thru this 5 years is nothing. I don't know the real you, actually. ALRIGHT! Nothing to update too. I'm too bored that why come to update what is happening..Waiting for Brian to wakee up/reply my sms. D:
Posted on — Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 11:49 AM