facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Son of the bitch , yes. YOU
Fish.
Not friend le so everything can say out? After knowing what happens, I believe people do betray.
So you gonna tell her what I done before? Then what you done to him, I choose not to tell right, although we're not friend le but I still don't betray you what.
Why are you like this? If really is you tell her one, tell you. I dare to say what you did in front of him & of cause you. I'm not like you, trying to ruin another friendship between another friend & me by back stabbing? Tell you, I'm even more worst.

Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk Fcuk

Posted on — Friday, April 23, 2010 at 11:10 PM