facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

RIP..
Yo! Hello! Halorha! ...

Longgg time didnt update le, wondering if my blog is dead, haha.
Well, attended one week of school already, school is really slack-ing. :D
Think next week will be start teaching, gosh. Teacher got teach some during that one week, but don't really understand all the pc thingy man. Wondering how am I going to cope with the stress.. I still got the O levellll to studyyy ):
Know the girls in my class but still not that close yet, sometimes still will feel a bit lonely lo.. But up till now, nothing much happen :] Nice knowing themmm,heh!
Went to watch How To Train Your Dragon 3D with Ws on one of the school day, nearly fall asleep inside lo but afterall still kinda niceee :D Then today meet up with J darling & Xq at bugis for Monga (L) a little bit draggy but it is still niceeeeeeeee because of ETHAN! :DDD School for one week only,I've watched two movies already , one word "SLACK-Y"

Nothing much to update for my life , think won't be going on weekend that often le bahh. Getting tired after all the things.. Adios!

P/s: Rest In Peace. Sorry, really didn't mean it. I didn't know things will turn out this way ): I'm still deciding as I'm really scare..
After all the things, After seeing so many things
I realise/learnt/know/understand not everyone will stay with you so is me.. They move on with their life/thinking about themselves only.. Everyone is plainly selfish..
Been crying all along but no one knows.. i'm pretty good at pretending.
Crying at this moment, for the next moment I'm laughing away already.. the pain, F

Posted on — Friday, April 16, 2010 at 10:27 PM