LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Life is unfair ,
Hello earth! :}Went to K's church with Ting yesterday. Well the "concert" looks kinda real man , it's niceee :D Spot one really cute guy over there, the way he smile really mesmerise me man x: Okay enought of that. Heh. Had subway for dinner , kinda addicted to it. Slack over there, we can't go anywhere too as it's raining & limited fund la. Sian. We randomly walk till one book fair, then read "almost" all the books over heh, hardworking man! Got one book really is very meaningful laaa and true of cause. Just one blink, we didn't notice that it's going to nine, imagine we slack inside the bookfair for that long. After that bused home :D Realised I'm always going out with Ting & K alone, oh my! I'm a big big light bulb! ): Today whole day slack at home, keep coughing non stop man. Maybe I should rest at home, I eat so many fried food, spicy food outside, plus there is no water to drink. Watch drama whole day, keep crying till very tired lo, haha.Just one more week, school is going to reopen le.. Don't know should be happy or what. Really afraid won't be able to cope.. Left one week only, but schedule for next week is like going to spend a lot of money. Oh my D: Mon ( 5 April ) ; Going bishan to see ETHAN RUAN! ♥Tue ; Going to see doctor, and have X ray thingy ):Wed ; Sakura with Wf they all.Sat ; K with Rl they all. Thur, Fri, Sun ; Nothing :DI still haven buy my school bag & shoes, just by the event above already will cost a big hole in my pocket D:always tolerating..
I may seems to be happy that easily, laugh easily, high easily but I can be really very emtional easily, cry easily, sad easily.. So don't trigger my those weakness..
I don't like to be brave always ):
Posted on — Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 11:05 PM