LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Cutting doesn't helps too ,

Ya, now everything my fault.
I don't know who to trust anymore. My heart is very tired and sad.
Now changed Url but don't know anyone will found out mah. Still thinking should I private this blog or what.
Just because of one thing, just one thing. No body knows what truely happens. Do you think I want this to happen? I'm very sad and scare everyday. Living in fear but who knows?
Ya, I got a lot of friends. But when I truely need someone, is there anyone? I don't know already.
Gonna Mia , goodbye.
You live your life while I live my now. I don't own any explaination.
Posted on — Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 7:10 PM