facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

阮经天 ♥

ETHAN 阮经天! ♥♥♥
Went to see him on 5 April! OH MY!
HE IS DAMNNN CUTEEE! He keep having the twist pose! *dreaming*
Got once, when it's silence I go shout his name, of cause caught his attention so he smiled & twisted at me! ME OKAY! ETHAN SMILED TO TANSUYI! :DDD I really regret didn't buy the ticket lo, didn't know can go up and sign can!
I guess I might go crazy for him for like don't know how many days/weeks/months x: So please try to tolerate with me ah!
I CAN'T BELIEVE CAN! :DDD

Posted on — Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 12:37 AM