facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Without a word, I'm hurting because of you
Halorha human! xD

Was bored so decided to blog about my boring life for the past few days. Haven been going out for three days including today la. Althought yesterday did went out for dinner with friend but still at my area,not consider go out bah. At least today I went online so still okay,but yesterday was hell man ; the whole afternoon,roll here roll there on the bed,kept changing channel on tv, then fall asleep,smsing. One word, no life.
Didn't work for this whole week, Alice didn't give me schedule, think they don't need me le bah. She rather tend two shops than to ask me go help out. Hais. No money spend also lo ): Any job to intro? No F&B line, thanks (:

Oh ya, Reborn is cuteee! :D I know random but who cares?! HAHA. Nothing much to update too, adios!
Am I a replacement to everyone? After finish using just being throw one side?
Why people always find/want me when they need some replacement in their relationship?
What am I? Am I very cheap? Am I very easy?
I admit that maybe I'm kinda open minded/friendly,but this is not I want okay.
Really hates guys.. that why I don't step into relationship..
Feels like drinking man..

Posted on — Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM