LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
What's the definition of friend?
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JEROLYN DARLING! (L) Stay happy ya. Ps ah, now then post, a bit lazy to update blog la ):Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself that day :] [13 march]Can't really remember what happen for the rest of the day. Only know 14 went to sing K with Ting & Kenneth. After that Lc came down to slack. Bused home.I'm feeling sick , damn sick ): The feeling damn irritating la. Shouldn't have drink. I should have pick up something which won't cause me hangover or what. Something easy like... but if really, comfirm die man! Sian.Should I work or shouldn't I? My parent said left one month only, don't go work.. But I got no money to spent. If want to find quick job, it will be F&B line, but i don't like seriously. Haiyo, nothing to update le, adios! :D TAG ME! Thanks,hehWhenever I'm not happy, will feel like going back to malaysia ): Now I feel like going malaysia, which means I'm not happy ): So what am I ?
Posted on — Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 12:26 PM