LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
No one seems to understand ,
Hello hello hello! Here to update , feeling kinda bored :D Went out with Jk darling on 18 march to Tampines,heh. Catch Alice in the wonderland, well not bad, can't say nice or not nice. Nevermind, let's skip that part. Had mos burger for dinner, then was like saying how come the burger so small, think we were kinda hungry, heh! Slack slack, crap crap, play play, laugh laugh :D After that go take neo prints , HAHA. There is so many funny poses but ended up didnt take, especially the YES! part la! HAHA! Before taking we still think of so many funny poses we used to take when we were in the sec 1 or 2, DAMN FUNNY! Lastly, family is flooding the whole of tam man. SO MANY KIDS & CHILDREN! (L) Let's go out again ya! Bused to Bedok res to slack a while, went home alone. Hais. JOKING! HAHA. Meet up soon ya! :D Nothing much, just hope to remain as happy as possible,heh. Adios!I don't know what am I to a friend. I guess is bad..
Sometimes I feels so left out, like don't belong to that group. All i do is making people's angry and nothing much..
Sometimes really feeling very sad.. There are times whereby I really feels like doing or going to do something but not sure who to find.. They don't seems to even try or what..
Everytime i tried to do whatever my friends wants, but when I can't do it.. it seems to be my fault, and got blamed for why i can't ): & whatever my friend wants I have to do it & i really tried my best, but whenever it comes to me.. I got nothing..
I want a normal life, my life. Not a life whereby people is controlling me or what..
Posted on — Friday, March 19, 2010 at 1:35 AM