LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I'm a friend, not a thing
Hello everyone! :D Really very long didn't update blog le, heh!Can't really remember what happen for the past few days man. only know that I've been working from don't know when till thur. Not much money earn actually as the working hours is short ): But nevermind, heh. Friday ; Went Wild wild wet with Jero and Rebecca! It was fun man! Meet up with J then headed down to Ps, brought my pencil box & ate Just acia there. YOU KNOW WHAT!? First time in my life taking bus with a fare of $2.4 per person, althought we flash out our student pass but he insisted us for paying $4.8. F* man. No choice, we paid then talking loudly saying about cheating our money all those =/ Finally meet up with R then quickly bus down to Www. We tried our very best not to let out fringe got caught in the water but failed! Keep laughing @ each other hair can! HAHA. Would like to play longer but can't, so after finish bath all, had dinner together and headed home. Had a lot of fun together, let's meet up again! :DSat ; Went Amk with Ernest and Zac for movie. Plan to watch Remember me but ended up watch Kidnapper instead, haha. It is very niceee man, keep crying ): After that jiu went home le, as E's friends suddenly wants to meet him early & Z need to go off for his church. Cab home after that, thanks for the ride! :D Sun (today) ; FINALLY FINISH WATCHING YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! (L)(L)(L)Really very nicee man! Hope there is season 2 or what. Althought Min nam ended up with Tae kyung but still love the show la.. The three main actor guys is really awsome man! If only such guys exist, comfirm love them till the max la.
I want someone with Jeremy's sense of humor, and cuteness. Will bring me go eat damn spicy food when I feel like crying (so that I can cry openly) after that had ice cream to cheer myself up &&! had a treasure bus ( it's a normal bus , go watch you're beautful & you'll know ).& I want someone with Shin woo's gentleness, caring attitude. Will protect me, take care of me, & be there for me whenever something happen. He is really very sweet. ( Among all the three guys, I still prefer Shin woo, heh) Just go watch you're beautiful & you'll know (:Lastly! Tae kyung's childish & serious attitude and really romantic :D Although he treats MN badly but he still treats her very good la!
I don't mean all character must have but if anyone got some of the character adding up comfirm will likes him one la! Conclusion go watch You're beautiful, 16 eps only, really very fast. Guys should act like them la! HAHA!
Anyway, nothing much already, shall update again! Adios!Slowly I'll..
I'm sorry..
Or maybe you're the one who is in wrong, but you will never think of it..
Posted on — Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 2:16 PM