LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I can't handle things alone sometimes ,
Halorha! :D Let's update about today , heh. Woke up early in the morning , prepare then headed down to Bedok Inter to meet up with Ws to Semei Ite. (: His group of friends came , like funny lo. Haha. After all the things jiu cab home as he needs to work.
Reach home nothing to do, have a afternoon nap then online. Then I realised that I'm growing fatter! ): Fats around me can! Then now I'm still eating/drinking the Abc alphabets soup lo! ): If go Ite liao comfirm everyday attend the Pe de lo, must be crazy, heh. But need to slim down le la ~ ): Later no people want me, now already no people want me, if this continue think die le, haha!
Hais, actually plan to go school per normal , just pass attandance will do. Then concentrate on O level, but my school fees is like so expensive can, 800plus leh, pay in cash somemore. Like cannot anyhow waste lo. Then now is like need to go school, pass their exam all those. ): Comfirm very hard & stress de lo. I also don't know Information Technology how to pass? ): What am I suppose to do? ): Stay beside me when I need someone ,
lend me a shoulder when I'm feeling tired and sad ,
wipe away my tears when I'm crying..
But who gonna be that one?
Sometimes I just can't handle things alone, so..
when I'm feeling very sad or reach my limit, don't let me pretend to be brave or strong..
for a while will do ,
Posted on — Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 8:49 PM