facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

So what should I do now?
Hello earth! (:


Went out with Jerolyn darling on 8 march to Ps , :D
Had Pasta mania for lunch, we thought we only need to pay 10 dollars each then ended up lots of food, wasted lo as we didn't finish it =/
Slack slack, walk walk then craps & laugh all the way! :DDD We walk past one shop , Yu sheng or what de, then J go say EEEEEYEER! Like so funny can! Also don't know how to explain leh =/ Haha.
At night, went to have Ajisan (first time eating lo) for dinner , then we thought only this amount, ended up paying more again, gosh. BUT BUT IT IS NICEE CAN! Kinda addicted to it man , Haha! After that slack again then train home. Photos please go J's blog to see :D
I hate those sicko, bian tai old man & baba! ): Someone come be my bodyguard ya!


The register of O level is starting, and I suddenly got a feeling if I really want to retake mah.. Lets not talk about the fees, and thought about the result. I don't have the confident in passing man.. I need to study myself,as Ting they all is at another campus.. They can study themselves together but me? I so stupid one,how to pass just by sudying myself? Whats more is that my dad wants to complete my Ite,even if I can get to go up poly.. Why not just re take it during the second year? I'm afraid that I'm not having enough time.. Is like the course I'm studying is not what I want, so need to put in extra effort in it, ended up I've to put in a lot of concentration in both sides ; Ite & O level.. Which will be very very very damn f* hard for me ): I don' know what to do.. Like.. hais..
Will my friends forget or lost contact with me as I'm different school as them?
Now maybe they say will not lost contact,but after you went into a new school , there is people around you, you will still make new friends & sometimes forget about the old?
Suddenly feeling so sad..

Posted on — Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 2:40 PM