facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

The embrace , but it's unreal

Long time never update again , so decided to have a quick one before I go sleep, it's getting late. Have been sleeping so late this week man. ): I don't want to do this again next week, my body is asking for some break time. Lol!

Nothing much happen too , lets update :)
27 feb ; A lot of things happen on that day , Sherry's birthday celebrate in advace. But still hope, she enjoys herself ya! :)

28 feb ; After work, had a drinking session with Ws they all , opps. Should stop drinking for the at least a few weeks? As in I don't like the hangover, the feeling sucks! ): Anyway, when my body gets better, let's have one again ya! :)

1 march ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA SHENG & SHERRY! Stay happy & don't smoke so much ya! Loves :D
Celebrate Js's birthday with his close friends , also happen quite a lot of things. I got so angry & cry so much like first time in front of friend man. At home maybe normal la, but outside, kinda surprising, heh! Drink a bit, then kinda drunk too but still okay.

Nothing to update le, so lazy & eyes is closing soon. Nights!
I don't know what to do. My school things, normally at least there is someone beside me (ting) at least she can tell me what to do. But now , not anymore. I've to do things alone , all by myself. Which I'm not used to it ):
Don't know should be happy or sad lo.
Hais..

Posted on — Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 3:28 AM