facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Unlucky ,



JongHyun & Taemin! :D

Don't intend to blog one , but just blog anyway.

I LOST MY PHONE ON 26 Feb while working!!! D:
Unlucky! At first I lost my ear piece, then now phone. I don't know how I lost it lo. I remember putting it inside my bag but now after the malay customer come in,it's gone! ): The auntie said she saw me put it on the table not inside bag! Don't know la. Now need to wait till April before I can change my phone, so currently using spare phone! Anyway , those who read this ,please text me with your name. Lost all the contact & it's kinda hard to contact people. My number still the same. THANKS!

Should be ending my post le , but decide to blog about XIAH TIAN!
He bad okay! So late le, he still need to work the next day still don't want sleep!
Okay should end le, heh! Byeee!
I can't believe anything or anyone,
unless someone prove me wrong.
I learnt not to totally believe what Happiness says ,
it may not be true.

Posted on — Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 2:03 AM