LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
It is okay to cry , I whisper to myself
Happy new year & happy V. day everybody! :]Currently at malaysia , haha. But will be back think by tues. Actually want to stay longer but I need to see if the course that I appealed is successful or not. Let's hope so , *pray* Ytd after work went down to Rl's house for dinner with Ting. Thanks for the dinner ya (: After that headed down to bedok inter to meet Weisheng they all. Woke up having the worst hangover that I ever had. Stomach ache & feel like vomiting ): The feeling sucks man! Although is a bit okay le now but still got slight headache. I need some sleep perhaps. haha.Nothing much too. Don't miss me too much ah! HAHA! Oh ya , I want shopping!!! Heh! Feeling kinda lost..
Hope what I appealed will be successful ,
Imagine me when school reopens, when I'm inside the course that I don't want.. ):
Posted on — Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 6:05 PM