facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I'm afraid ,
Had a quick post before I go work,
Gonna work this whole week without any off, although it is tired but I still requested this.
Nothing to update le leh,
life is a bit meaningless after result day..
Whenever I'm going home alone, will feel extremly lonely and sad..
For don't know what reason.. I think is the stress that I'm facing perhaps?
Think I'm gonna Ite & retake O level at the same time,
who is willing to help and teach me so I can pass..
When will I be able to get over it?
Will I be happy again? Deep down happy seriously.
When I need someone badly, no one senses it..
I build walls around me , not to stay away from people, is to see who cares enough to climb over & find me..

Posted on — Monday, February 1, 2010 at 10:35 AM