LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Help ,
Hello! Back in Singapore on 18 feb, heh. Actually don't feel like coming back, & stay there till very long. But the posting result, I need to check so no choice. Ended up I didn't get in, wasn't feeling very sad too, already know this will happen. But still will try my luck on monday,to see if I can get in mah. Hopefuly.. My dad asks me if I want go study private dipolma, as in accounting de. But not sure man. I've no confident in passing. If I fail, that it. ARGH! What should I do man! ):& Guess Alice they all gonna hate me for life.. They are short of people yet I still missed job for two days. the first day I didn't go because I just came back from malaysia, feeling very tired so didn't go. Second day is because I really don't feel good when I woke up so give it a miss. But afternoon I went out with ting to do something, she saw us. Bet she don't trust me anymore. At night, Yeok hoon join us & we went he pan. THERE IS CAROUSEL! Gonna play for sure, but kinda scary lo. Nevermind! Heh.How I wish I'm still at malaysia?
Everything is so carefree. I need to have peace before April is coming.
I really don't know which decision is the best..
I need helppppppppppppp !
Posted on — Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 12:53 PM