facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

爱只有简单笔画 却比想象复杂
HALORHA!
Feeling so bored so come up to update blog while waiting for my drama to load finish. I must be crazy, tomorrow have to work still go watch drama. HAHA!
Today sales was not very good actually? And I've been showing attitude to the customers man! Think I mood swing bah. Better don't make me ah. Heh! One thing very important one! I KEEP EATING NON STOP! As I'm working downstair,very near to sell food de place mah, and there always no people so can sneak out to buy food (s). TSY! Control yourself okay! You're getting fatter and fatter! ):

HAHA! Nothing much to update too. Life is so boring! Get a life man TSY!
Next week comfirm off one day to shop for my chinese new year clothes liao! Don't care le! Plus I want to rest too.. Not too much bah if I didn't help to work? =x So! Somebody please make time for me ya! So I don't have to go shopping alone..

Enough of my craps, off to watch my HAI PAI TIAN XIN last ep! (:

Intro one song, very smoothing (?)

你勉强说出你爱我的原因
却说不出你欣赏我哪一种表情
却说不出在什么场合我曾让你分心
-- 旅行的意义
The dream, so random!
But it's impossible already..
Good luck friend. Hope you are happy with her (:

Posted on — Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 11:49 PM