LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Where is my Happiness?
Went out with Ting,Jero & Xueqi on 4 Jan to tampines. After lunch/dinner went to fair price and we drink. At there very high. Although I'm inside the shopping mall but I'm didn't care about my image and laugh/play/talk/high like I'm in my own world. Sorry J & Xq for causing so much trouble,lucky Ting saw before. My head is in pain after the drinking,guess I'm hook up =/ I wonder why so many people is so sad? Unlike me,remains positive and cheerful as always.. HA.
But I didn't sleep the moment I reach home but watch tv and all that. I'm addicted to the Autumn's Concerto/ Next stop, Happiness. Although it is a love story drama but really very very very very veryyyyyyyyy meaningful. I think EVERYONE should watch it, really very nice. The GuangXi looks hot when he is acting in that show, last time don't really like him when he is in F4. His character makes me remind of someone. I think I still perfer that type of guy. Haiyo it doesn't matter :D
It's 4:36 am in the midnight,I'm still watching but now blogging while waiting for the show to finish loading. I plan to stay at home tomorrow ( 5 Jan ) to watch it,since I don't feel like going out.. it's really very stress out there man.. be it friendship/studies/family
I can't sleep nowadays.. Don't know why..
I hope result that day,
I can find someone who can lend me her/his shoulder to cry on it..
I can understand result is not yet , and what friends said to me is trying to encourage me..
although I don't show it, but I know myself very well..
Thanks
Posted on — Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 4:14 AM