facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Trying very hard!
Went out with Jero, Xq, Rl & Rx to Cineleisure for movie on 9 Jan. Catch Hear me , I rate it 4/5. Quite worth it to watch ya. [: I want to watch the fourth kind (?) Sometimes, horror movie is better. After that went to bugis for dinner. Planned to take pay one, but Alice at China man! Need wait till monday le. I ate ice cream for dinner, well thought ice cream will cheer people up but don't think it works well everytime. HA. After that bused home (:

Tomorrow last day to play le. Monday comfirm plus chop,
one word, DIE!
" I just want someone to hold me through the night,
to tell me everything's alright and if I need him,
he'll always be there.. "

Posted on — Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM