
♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
5 Jan ; Went out with my mummy. From Far east to Tampines, I BROUGHT NOTHING! ): Trying to find one small bag pack for going out but can't find. Since I can't find any bag that I like, thought of buying shoes or clothes but there is none that I'm interested with. ): My mummy still manage to buy one shoes lo! Ci. Nevermind! Next time just go bugis don't care about boss or what le. If continue like that think I forever can't buy my things or go shopping =/ After that bus home, online till now.