facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

There won't be miracle for me ,
COUNTING DOWN TO THE RELEASE OF RESULT.
Just a few more hours, I'm dead. So dead ):

How can I pass when..
1) English compo write out of point, Compre leave a lot of blanks ( due to the compo, affects my mood )
2) What I studied for Ss didn't come out at all? Imagine me , TSY , leaving so many blanks. Geo what I studied didn't come too!? Although I wrote something but all CRAPS!
3) Bio leaving, I think about three WHOLE pages blanks? Sec B, choose two questions out of threee questions, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO! Phy don't need to say, one word, HARD.
4) Math, two word, VERY HARD

Thanks for those who is encouraging me, although I tried but how to be positive after what I listed above is happening to me? But still thanks.

& to those who is very worried, just think about my situation, I guess I'm worst than anyone else. But GOOD LUCK FRIENDS :D Hope you all will be crying because of good grade & I believe that you all can. JIA YOU!
I never felt so sad before ):

Posted on — Monday, January 11, 2010 at 9:47 AM