LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
REALLY DON'T WANT! )':
I DON'T WANT GO ARMY! I DONT WANT GO ARMY! I DON'T WANT GO ARMY! I DON'T WANT GO ARMY! I DON'T WANT GO ARMY! (Malaysia)Very weird bah, imgaine me going army ): In malaysia, those who turns eighteen, everyone will be so "lucky" to be anyhow being selected to go army, of cause including girls. I only heard it yesterday from my dad, & he asks me to be mentally prepared! DAMN SHOCK CAN! Cried out because I really don't want go , don't want my hair to be cut away , don't want training! ): My elder brother was lucky, he is not selected. My chances of getting in is higher now.. HOW?! But one thing is go for three months, althought it seems short, BUT BUT! TO ME IS VERY VERY LONG OKAY! ): One way to prevent this, I MUST become singaporean, but my parent don't want be so how am I going to change? SOMEONE COME MARRY ME! Alright, let's talk about today. Was a off day for me, so went out with Rx,Rl,Jass & Jass's friend to sing Ktv. Fun but I didn't sing much wor. Next time go again bah, haha! After that go PastaMania ( I'm addicted to PastaMania this few days, heh! ) for dinner. Then Bugis street to shop. Manage to brought one top but think not very suitable to wear it in malaysia bah? Gonna buy again, heh! Well, I WILL try my very best to stop thinking about the army things & be happy. )': Gonna rest le, tomorrow have to work one hour early. Hope my sales will be good. Adios! (: I'm quite tired, how?
I need some luck to get me by ,
SAVE ME! )':
Posted on — Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 11:53 PM