facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

It's not easy ,
What should I do next ?

Won't be having off this week man, as my boss is going overseas to take stocks then need to take care of the shop. Work downstair is like so stress man, always need to worry about sales as the lane that I'm working is consider new lane then not a lot of people will go in. ): Saw a lot pf couple walking past my lane lo. Suddenly realised that I got a lot of friends is not single already man. I also want! But I can't trust relationship, plus plus no one wants me too ):

Heard from Kh that this coming monday is the release of the posting result. I can't avoid anymore.. I need to make decision asap man!
- Should I repeat Sec five? High risk man.

- From higher nitec go up poly. But the course I don't like how to pass to go poly? Even if pass, also must take courses that is related to the Ite one.
- Go nitec course ( 1 year duration, office course ) then re take O level at the same time. But no one teaching me how to pass the O level? ):
What should I do?
我会一直不开心吗
I want a good friend by my side since I can't find a partner,
but it's so hard man..

Posted on — Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:39 AM